Petrol Diesel Price 13 September 2023: Crude oil prices are once again on the rise. Brent crude’s November contract rose to $92.11 a barrel. WTI October futures fell to $88.93 per barrel. Despite this, relief in petrol and diesel prices continues for 485 days in India. After the reduction in LPG prices, now people are waiting for the reduction in petrol-diesel prices. But, given the rising crude prices, expectations may get a shock. Petroleum companies updated the prices of petrol and diesel at 6 am and there was no change in the prices of petrol and diesel. The last change in petrol and diesel rates was on 21 May 2022.
Petrol Rs 100 per liter in many states
Even today, petrol is being sold above Rs 100 per liter in many states. All districts of Bihar, Kerala, Maharashtra, Telangana, Sikkim, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Punjab, Manipur, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan are above Rs 100. Diesel is above Rs 100 in Odisha, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
The price of petrol in these cities has crossed 100 rupees
- Petrol price in Indore is Rs 108.66 per liter and diesel price is Rs 93.94 per litre.
- In Patna, petrol is Rs 107.24 and diesel is Rs 94.04 per litre.
- In Jaipur, petrol is being sold at Rs 108.48 and diesel at Rs 93.72 per litre.
- In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.31 per liter while diesel is being sold at Rs 94.27 per litre.
- Petrol price in Chennai is Rs 102.63 and diesel price is Rs 94.24.
Cheapest Petrol ₹84.10 and Diesel ₹79.74: Today in Port Blair, the cheapest petrol in the country is ₹84.10 and diesel is ₹79.74 per litre. On the other hand, the most expensive fuel is in Sriganganagar, Rajasthan. The price of petrol here is Rs 113.48, while diesel is being sold at Rs 98.24. Today, compared to Delhi, petrol in Jaipur is about Rs 12 per liter more expensive, while it is cheaper in Port Blair.
Petrol here is below 100 rupees
- A liter of petrol in Ghaziabad is Rs 96.50 and diesel is Rs 89.68.
- In Amritsar, petrol is being sold at Rs 98.74 and diesel at Rs 89.04 per litre.
- Petrol in Delhi remains stable at ₹96.72 per liter and diesel at ₹89.62.
- In Gujarat’s Ahmedabad, petrol is Rs 96.42 and diesel is Rs 92.17 per litre.
- Petrol price in Delhi-NCR’s Noida is Rs 96.79 and diesel price is Rs 89.96.
- Petrol price in Chandigarh is Rs 96.20 and diesel price is Rs 84.26 per litre.
- In Haryana’s Faridabad, petrol is Rs 97.49 and diesel is Rs 90.35 per litre.
- In Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, the price of petrol is Rs 96.57 and diesel is Rs 89.76 per litre.